Enter your e-mail address below to have your password reset. You will receive an e-mail with a new temporary password in it.
Your new password is on its way. If you have problems accessing your account, please contact us at 1-888-757-4774 and we'll help you out.
I'm sorry, your e-mail was not found in our system.
If you think this is a mistake, please contact customer service at 1-888-757-4774 or via e-mail here.
Sign in to access your account and complete your order.
You will have the option to create an account on the order confirmation page.
Freight trucks are used for transporting heavy and oversized items to ensure safe delivery of your items and minimize potential damage during shipping. Items over 150 lbs., including most boilers and water heaters, are typically shipped via freight truck and are eligible for lift gate service.
Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and curbside delivery. This service ensures the freight truck delivering your shipment will be equipped with a lift gate, which is a motorized platform attached to the back of the truck to physically lower items from the bed of the truck to the ground.
Note: Standard freight trucks do not have lift gates. Therefore, if you do not add lift gate service to your order you will need the assistance of several people to get your item off the truck once it is delivered. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
When a freight order is delivered, please be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery.
1. Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there are no physical damages.*
2. The material is strapped down to a skid and the material received matches your PexSupply.com packing slip.
3. If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery.
4. All freight shipments are curbside deliveries unless otherwise noted.
5. Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
Note: Damaged units MUST be reported within 5 days of receipt.
* If you find minimal damage that will not affect the way the unit operates, you can make a note on the delivery receipt and accept the delivery.
Monday - Thursday: 8am to 6pm
Friday: 9am to 5pm
P.O. Box 416
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Subscribe to our Channel
Like Us on Facebook
Visit Our Blog
At PexSupply.com, our goal is to bring you the highest quality plumbing, heating and HVAC supplies at competitive prices. Our product catalog includes PEX Plumbing Supplies, Radiant Heat Supplies, VisionPro Honeywell Thermostats, Taco pumps and mini-split air conditioners. If there are items you are looking for but can't find on our website, please contact our Customer Service Representatives & we will do our best to find what you need.
© 2014 PexSupply.com